Effective Date: 23 Aug 2023
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They help websites remember your preferences, track your activities, and enhance your browsing experience.
2. Types of Cookies we use
• Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly. They enable basic functions like page navigation, access to secure areas, and authentication.
• Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect information about how you use the Website. They help us improve the Website’s performance and understand which parts of the site are most popular.
• Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and choices to provide you with a more personalized experience. They can also be used to provide certain functionalities, such as remembering your login details.
• Advertising/Tracking Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. They track your browsing habits and help advertisers measure the effectiveness of their campaigns.
• Improving User Experience: Cookies help us enhance your experience on the Website by remembering your preferences and settings.
• Advertising: Cookies enable us to provide you with relevant advertisements based on your interests and browsing behavior.
3. Third Party Cookies
We may also allow third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics and advertising networks, to place cookies on the Website to collect information about your activities. These third parties may use this information to provide you with personalized content and advertisements.
4. Your Cookie Choices
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your browser. You can choose to block or delete cookies, but this might affect the functionality and features of the Website.
• Browser Settings: You can usually change your browser settings to block or delete cookies. The process varies depending on the browser you use. Consult your browser’s help section or documentation for instructions.
• Opt-Out: Some third-party cookies used for advertising and tracking purposes offer opt-out mechanisms. You can visit the websites of these third parties to learn about their opt-out options.
7. Contact Us